Friday, May 23, 2008

SMK Taman Bukit Maluri Teacher's Day 2008

It was my former high school Teacher's Day today.. Loreki invited me to join him and Kel Veen =) Thanks guys!! We all reached there around 8.45a.m. and waited 10 minutes because of their strict security system?? @.@ We had to called for Marcus Low (current head prefect) and he came as expected he also had to find a teacher to approve then only let us in WOW!! So Ms Thean came (our former dicipline teacher) Miss her though!! haha.. Without her.. the school will turn upside down =P We met several teachers and sent our regards to them before going to the office to take Kel Veen and Loreki's 1119 GCSE cert.. Mine still not out yet =.=" Dam slow wei the progress of government lolx!!

Fashion show o.O

I've even met my juniors!! Woo hoo!!! Zien Ming, Shao Shen, Kok Hou all under my group last time holds Ketua Kumpulan position wei!! My waris!! I'm sooooo happy!! And Elysia also under my group is their head as she is current Penolong Ketua Pengawas 1! How to express my feelings?? I'm really really really happy and proud of them!! 3 out of 4 KK followed my legacy!! Wow!! You guys roxxx!! All the best ya!! Keep the Prefects board rocking!! As usual.. Everything is in KK hands you know! =) All the best again!!!

Student vs Teachers in football match

I've talked to few my personal favourite teachers, Pn Azizah, Ms Thean, Ms Tang, Pn Rosidah, Pn Nooraini and Ms Teh.. I'm really glad they are all doing great now!! I really really miss them :( There goes Ms Tang exposed my behavior in Laundry bar to my juniors Woots Woots!! I can't believe she did that.. Dang! Pn Nooraini also came to talk to me about the problem with Kelab Pencegahan Jenayah.. She still think that the year I led was still the best.. I hope Shao Shen my junior can do something different and better than me la.. or not Nooraini will continue to be disappointed =( I had a great chat with all of the teachers man!! Yet again I really wanna thank Kel Veen and Loreki for inviting me there =) Its worth skipping ETW lecture and management tutorial today =P

Elysia, Zien Ming, Kel Jian, Me, Weng Chuen, Shao Shen, Yen Sin
All my group members.. I really miss those times~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Kepada seluruh rakyat Malaysia yang dihormati,

Dengan hormatnya sini, Kami ingin memaklumkan bahawa “MCA GOMBAK” YIP KUM FOOK(YIP KUM FOOK & ASSOCIATES, HIS CAR NUMBER PMC 898) LOW MEI LAN(ISTERI) dan anak mereka YIP JIUN HANN yang berjalan tugas sebagai lawyer di alamat : NO. 2A & 2B, 2ND FLOOR JALAN 53, DESA JAYA KEPONG 52100 KUALA LUMPUR & LOT 3.55, KOMPLEKS DESA BATU 8, JALAN KEPONG 52100 KUALA LUMPUR (YIP JIUN HANN & ASSOCIATES)

Harap semua rakyat Malaysia mengambil perhatian dan jauhkan orang yang tersebut kerana jangan terkena tipu

Mereka sangat jahat dan hatinya hitam(kejam), sanggup menipu wang wanita, merosak keluarga orang lain dan sendirinya memakan wang Temple, SAMNAK SAMBODHI BUDDHIST TEMPLE, NO: 19 JALAN 38 TAMAN DESA JAYA, KEPONG, KUALA LUMPUR, dan berpura-pura merepot ke polis resit hilang.........harap perhatian

Sekian dimaklumkan,

Terima Kasih

SAMNAK SAMBODHI COMMITTEES
KAMI HANTAR MESEJ INI SEBAB RAMAI ORANG KENA TIPU DAN PEMINTASAN DI KEPONG...HARAP ORANG RAMAI BERJAGA-JAGA DENGAN MEREKA TERSEBUT