Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Real Test Begins Today

Congratulations to all Management Team (MT) candidates who got in to AIESEC TUC MT 2009 =) The experience is really scary especially today they announced the results after AIESEC Gathering. I was very very nervous as I really don't know why I don't have any feelings yesterday. Seems like all the feelings just accumulated till today just before the announcement O.o Especially when Ka Wei say BUT... I'm like shoot I screw it =P But didn't lar.. Fortunately, I got in!! As Director of Project Management elect XD

Well I can really see my vision is all coming true one by one and hope this will continue too. Coming up.. Finals exam, Full time job till January, Plan and work in AIESEC, go for vacation in Taiwan. Gosh there is so many things I want to do. Hope everything goes smoothly =) The real test begins now!

No comments: