Saturday, December 27, 2008

Friendship

After changing to Subang Parade, I met my new colleague. And guess what? In just two days we became good friends. After knowing that Infinity Fragrance store in Subang Parade will be close down on 25th December. I offered my last service there to help to keep all the stocks as well as seeing Mei Wenn (my new colleague) for the last time working together. Of course will meet up with her next time to yam cha la haha. Since she's resigning already because she got another job offer then we won't meet again quite soon. So she send me this poem.

"Forgetting you is hard to do
But forgetting me is up to you
Forget me not,
Foget me never,
Forget this message
But not the sender"

All I can say, this is the friend that I'm looking for years. Really touched on every words she said. I'm gonna miss working with her!!! After the store close down, visited the same place where the store was place. The place there is now place with clothes. Sad. I guess I'm gonna miss working in this place even next time I visit this place. 

Tomorrow onwards, I will be working in Pavillion. New environment once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG LEON. i never knew that you'll put up our short-but-meaningful memories in your blog. that is like. so sweEt.i'm touched. t.h.a.n.k.s so much..altho it was short,in fact too short the memories we had.but we believe in fate!:P i'll let god do the rest..hee. x)

-mw-