Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Short updates

Yet again lack of updates, so sorry ya. I'd been busy lately. Working 10am to 10pm, came back used 1 hour to read and reply emails, chat with dear, and research on projects until 2-3am. Pretty stress up, well that day my dear asked me whether am I tired or not even though I slept at 5am during past weekends. I replied her, as long as you really into something you really want to do, you won't feel tired =)

Okay anyway lets continue with some updates.

20/12/2008

In the morning, I met up with one long long lost friend. A very good friend, I can't believe she still remember me!! Well, she smsed me sooo randomly before that day we met because she wanted some advices. So we met up this day to discuss about it. We went to Old Town Kopitiam at Desa Aman and had a talk from 8.30am. Wow~ So early!! Its really great to see my lovely friend of mine again! However, I went to work at 11.30am! So engross talking to her and sharing my life changing experience! Hope your decision is not influence by my advices!! Think wisely!! For him and also don't forget about yourself!!

Reached work around 12pm, worked till 1.30pm then "flash step" out and watched Transporter 3 with some monash-sians! The movie was great, filled with actions!!! Love it!!


Basically thats about that day, and I had to do house work after I came back home because no one was at home. Washing clothes, ironing clothes, cleaning the house until 1am. Oh gosh~ That explain why I slept around 5am.

Today

Well, past two days nothing much really happen, its all about working and working and working. Today, arrived a new staff, Penny. Lead her and guide her for the whole morning. Then the whole day we kept chatting actually. She is from UM and now in UPM. Thanks very much girl. I can say I understand local university students better now. Its not to late to understand the reality now! Its never too late! =)

Tomorrow I'm gonna try out in Subang Parade!! Really hope to see better sales there =)

No comments: