Friday, June 27, 2008

AIESEC National Convention 2008/2009

I'm back from MIA status, I went to USM, Penang for 5 days 5 nights! Yea.. Once again I'm making it clear, it was USM NOT Penang lolx.. Basically I was stuck inside USM for 5 days straight man!! Siao! =P It was AIESEC National Convention, one of the most important event in AIESEC. And I want to make another thing clear which is this is NOT a CAMP, its a CONFERENCE =.= Basically is all about coming out with strategies for the National AIESEC to achieve the visions and goals. I'll start of with the sessions that I've gone through which is such as education classes for all departments in AIESEC, planning for the National Focus Area, AGM, Legislation and Simulation (But I did not attend this because TUC when back earlier)

I was pretty stress up on the first day because I got quite lost on what everyone was discussing. But I felt better on the second day after James, MCP of AIESEC Malaysia re-explain everything again and cleared everyone's doubt. Overall, it was good, I learned lots of new stuffs, expanding my friends network, learning how to apply what you've studied, etc. Hmm.. I really dunno how to elaborate on the days that I've been through.. It is just so hard to put everything into words. I'll just sum up a little here about some experience, if you guys wanna know more feel free to talk to me =)

Ke Vin's belated birthday o.O Poor him.. Everyone was stress up and so the TUC started this ;-)And Continue...I had this for lunch on 3rd day lolx..The mamak time! This is called "Roti John in Hong Kong"Issac with "Nasi Pataya" The FA team from each LC =)Did you guys notice it is the logo of TUC?High Tech Boy!!Let me welcome senior citizen, Mr Tongkat Ali (Ke Vin)

I had loads of fun during the 5 days, thanks to those advises from the seniors. "Have an Open Mind" =) It was really really "high tech" conference wei!! =P At the end of the day, it was pretty hard to say goodbye to everyone and I actually felt my tears are coming out *hugs* Miss them so much already.

More photos coming soon~~~

And lastly the funny Issac...

No comments: