Saturday, June 28, 2008

Not Suey but Very Suey

Today it is my most super suey day!
Why? Because I got into a car accident...
Which is totally stupid.. more like blunders...
Wtf!? Now I think back.. Whether the driver inside the car was me or not..
Unfortunately it was really me...
Haix... Depressed kao kao...
At first i'm so good volunteer to help MC to shift office...
Mana tau this type of things happen to me...
WTF la!!?? Today dam high tech la...

Finally after a day of depression...
Joanne SMS me she confirmed joining Monash already...
I went with Shyen to pay up her fees on Thursday...
Eu Juin coming back tomorrow...
REUNION!!! Can't wait to restart uni life...
Finally I have people to share problems with again...
Finally we can go lepak again...
I'm just so glad all of you can make it to Monash..
Really treasure it... =)

No comments: