Friday, December 19, 2008

Emo post

A lot of things are on verge of giving up now..

Don't worry except AIESEC because I had so much passion on it..

Today~ I thought it would be one of the most significant day..

But then it turns out the other way.. Only got to let it out by flowing tears out..

Giving my best convincing her.. In the end she didn't have anything to say to me...

I guess its really the end soon.. What more I can do?

50 more days~ She might not have time to wait long..

Now I notice I can't wait that long too..

Wondering now whether what I do is too late? Still no response? I think I'm too late already..

If this can't be overcome? What else a bigger one come? The End?

I thank you for being so strong until today.. But I see how you felt through your actions..

I feel nothing can be done to change the situation.. Feeling really helpless now..

I guess its just another failure to me.. Sigh... Did I made the wrong decision? If then why am I so devoted to her at first? I guess I was wrong, I think I'm not qualify for her. What do you expect from someone had a 4 years less knowledge and high expectation. Pretty wrong right? I have less knowledge, experience but put high expectations. But she had high expectations too, and I don't think I'm the type of person now. I don't want to see her sad anymore, don't want to see her disappointed anymore. What can I do? I can't be so selfish to keep her. I think I really have to let her go, go far away and find her freedom and happiness.

It's just another day of disappointment, hope she can find her happiness soon. I'll just have to get over with this quickly. I have to stand up quick again because piles of work are waiting for me..

I WANT TO QUIT MY PART TIME JOB!!! Its so tiring~~ Wasted all my time sweeping flies away ("put wu yeng") I really don't know what to do!!! This the problem on not putting trust in God, now I had no one to refer to, to talk to. Normally, I would share all my thoughts and feelings with her, now what am I gonna do without her!?? I really can't lose her!! I love her very much~!! But then I did not prove enough I think. Sigh.. I'm so confused.

2 comments:

Summer said...

My dear Lion (:P),

Staying in a relationship is never an easy thing, whatmore a long distance relationship.

Love survive with patience, understanding, being comfortable with each other, tolerance, and having similar beliefs.

It shouldn't require a person to proof everything, to make everything an effort, not at least all the time. If it does, the relationship might end up exhausting itself sooner or later.

You know, I often wonder about love, whether there's somebody who's made for me, a soulmate. I came to a conclusion that life's too short to wait for the "right" moment, "right" partner, "right" decision all the time (not saying that you should simply make decisions without thinking la). Sometimes, we wouldn't know how things would turn out. It may not turn out the way we like but there's this saying that goes: "Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want".

Never regret for being in love. Savour the memories. Every experience in life makes part of who you are today, and in the future.

Things happen for a reason; maybe it's for the best.

I'm always here (in person for the next 1 month and virtually for the following 12 months) should you ever need a 'kaypohchi' to offer you an ear (or two) ;)

Stay strong,
ST

Leon said...

Sook Theng!!
Thanks so much for all the advices, yea it is not easy to be in LDR. You are so understanding regarding LOVE. Wow~ Really ah ma la ^^

Sometimes you will always think you get the right person, but every human changes every minutes, every second. I guess it won't fulfill that person criteria to find the right person.

Yes never regret for being in love. Being in love is better than no being in love. I understand =)Just that I'm expecting so much sometimes without thinking only one month I met her and physically there with her.

Yet again, thanks so much for the advices. Yea, I hope even you are in Australia, you can share some advices too. I really will look for you! Be there for me XD Hope you don't break match la ;-) All the best!!