Sunday, December 28, 2008

First day work at Pavilion

Woo hoo~ What a day to kick start first day at Pavilion. I started off with slow and low sales but ended with big and MONEY MONEY MONEY sales Wahahaha~ Dam happy wei!! My sales today was doubled of the sales at Subang Parade. Really thanks so much Fraser for giving me the opportunity to try out so many outlets. Now I know how to tackle different consumer with different mindset and behaviour =)

Pavilion!!!

Anyway. I also saw many Malaysian singers and actresses and actors today! Kinda shock thought. There are just normal person walking without Paparazzi. Well~ I'm not sure why haha.

Not only all those stuffs, Pavillion Parkson staffs were so well discipline!!! Awesome!! No smoking at the toilet!! No chance to slack!! Cause the supervisors and bosses there too active!! I love working at here wei!! Just that quite boring alone la. Is alright!! I'm making many new friends again!! So fun lar!!! ^^

Really proud of myself la. After demotivated for one week without sales in Sunway Piramid, saw myself rising again after going to Subang Parade. Thanks Mei Wenn again ^^ For continuosly motivating me. Then now in Pavilion, achieving one of the high sales target set by my boss. For me, failure is learning ^^ Really nice to see myself with confidence again.

I'm curious guys! Have you all been asked to sing to make someone happy? Ooops~~ I kinda shocked when I was requested to do that XDDD

No comments: