Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Officially quit job at 15/1/2009

I met up with my manager the day before yesterday. He got my resignation email, and came to meet up with me. I suppose to start work at 10am but I was pretty late. He called and smsed me asking "are you ok" I didn't notice it. So sorry Fraser, thanks so much for your concerns. I chatted with him for almost 2 hours, yet again we had soooo long talk. I'm glad he actually told me, he can link with me very well as compared to other promoters =) He agreed to let me go but ask me whether I can stay to 15/1, wait for the new staff and do transition. I told him no problem and he say I can arrange my own working time as long as I work at least 6 hours a day. Basically I want to specially thank you Fraser, for being such a nice friend and an employer!!!

Recently, I was working under heavy pressure, got myself into trouble, sleeping at 3, 4am everyday and waking up at 9? Eventually, I fall sick badly, even worst I got low blood pressure!! It was second time in my life already =.=" Wth~

Today I went to fetch Kim from Korea, from KL central to PPKKCTM. Its great knowing her, and then I had dinner with Hana, Joseph, Vincent, Judith, Mann Dee and Kim at the food court. We chatted quite a while till 11.30pm? Its quite fun and stressful as well la. I'm really really glad that Hana had the same thinking as mind, as though as she can reads mind. Thats really cool~!!! I'm really happy just few moments of chat we can get along so well la. In the end, going back that time, I almost fall!!! Then Mann Dee decided to fetch Vincent and Judtih home. Thanks so much Mann Dee for the concerns. Man~ I really feel I'm such a weak person. Oh gosh~!! Got to prepare for tomorrow meeting~!! Ciaoz~!

No comments: