Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 1 and 2 in Taiwan

Day 1

Arrived at Taipei around 6.50pm, it was way dark here around that time, thats the different I noticed when I arrived, it turns dark here past 6pm, well I was stopped by one of the entrance, I guess they sensed that I carried bacteria over from Malaysia, I went through some basic medical check up and thank goodness I was through, the lady just told me to drink more water thats all =P After check out, I went to pick up my luggage, it was pretty fast finding it! huh! As I know Amber will be waiting outside, as I getting nearer and nearer the exit, my heart beating pretty fast, as I met her, my heart burst! Gave her a nice tight *hugs* After that, we sat bus back to her rent home at Min Sheng East Road.

Day 2

8.30am - Walked to Zhongshan Junior High School MRT station (5-10 minutes walk) and travel to Taipei Zoo MRT station.

9.00am - Reached Taipei Zoo MRT station, met dear's friends and had breakfast at McDonalds

9.20am - Visit Taipei Zoo

Took our first photo!

Panda!!

PandaSsss!!

Together with dear's friends

Koala Bear!

Penguins!!
This penguin's head got cut off

Lazy Bear!!

Group photo with red bull

1.30pm - Left Taipei Zoo, took a bus to Pingsi !! Taipei County Pingsi Sky Latern Festival 2009!! Woo hoo~

2.00pm - Reached Ping Xi, queue up pretty long just to get free lanterns 


2.40pm - My dear's friends all spreaded off to look for accomodation and both of us went to look around and buy some foods to eat. Night market!! Yum yum~~

One of the oldest railway track

Rain doesn't stop people from going

Night Market

Can't believe a black smith still exist!!!

More and more people as the day goes

6.00pm - Ate dinner, then go straight right up to the place where the lantern festival was held. We waited for our turns at 7.30pm

People coming down after releasing few 4th batch of laterns

Posers!!
Night view =)

Waiting for our turns (6th batch)

Some performance

Me and my wishes

Our group lantern

The other group lantern

Off to the sky!!!

We all queue up again to take the bus while dear's friends looking for accomodation to stay because they are from Hsin-chu which is very far away from Taipei. I really wanna thank them spending so much efforts to look for accomodation for us to stay as well as accompany us to take bus home half way =P Thanks dear so much for planning such a eye opening outing for me ^^ Really had so much fun in Taiwan!! Next post: Day 3 and 5 in Taiwan

No comments: