Sunday, May 4, 2008

1/5/2008 - 3/5/2008

Thursday
Sorry for late updates, I'm quite lazy and busy >.< final =")" style="font-weight: bold;">Friday
Triple blow for me as I had to hand up Statistics assignment and got back Economics and management assignment. Thank goodness everything went smoothly =)

Went movie outing with Jeff and Isaac and two more friends. Watched Iron Man!! It roxxx man!! 4.8/5 rating! Lovely teaser towards the ending =) The reveal of Nick Fury Ho ho ho!

Iron Man
Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury =)
*spoiler*

After movie, went supper with Jeff and Isaac at Medan Malam in SS2. I waited for them for more than 20 minutes although we leave one U at the same time. Then came to a discussion about Jay Chou hahahaha.. Me and Jeff both also agree with the dull and monotonous performance by Jay. Yet his slow song still nice geh. We still dunno why so many girls like him and Isaac loves him too =P

Saturday
A busy day as door contractor, plumber and cleaner all came on same day. Busy watching and assisting them as well. Then went for "Hi-tea" at old town and came back at 5 something. Finally get my hands and washed my new Myvi. Took me 2 hours to finish the job. Oh gosh. Its much harder than washing my dad's car Camry.

Another good news for Man Utd fans again. Man Utd won 4-1 West Ham United with 10 mens. Nani was sent off after head butting West Ham player. But Man Utd controlled the whole game although they lost one player. Man utd gonna win the league if Chelsea lost to Newcastlle =) Go Newcastle!!!



No comments: