Friday, May 9, 2008

HAPPY 19th Birthday Yap DAI DAI!!

Lets see where to start.. hmm..
I stop working on assignment around 4.30A.M. and went to sleep
Went through all tutorials today but skipped Stats lecture again!!
OMG!!! I've skipped more than 5 stats lecture already!! >.<
During management tutorial Ms. Lee brought up something..
That 3 people go look for Dr. Elaine and question about Ms. Lee's marking scheme..
Straight away it strike my head it was them 3..
I didn't know i got it right until peg-gy told me =P
After that tutorial, I went straight to computer lab 12..
Yin Fei and Edmund was there too..
That time they are almost done with their assignment @.@
And I finally finished my management assignment at 4.30P.M.
Stupid management finally gone!! No more management assignment in my life again!!! NO MORE!!! One more left la.. which is the finals =.=

After that, I fetched Peg-gy to one u.. then picked up Aaron and went to secret recipe..
Chun Xiong arrived sharp at 5pm. OMG!! So sorry to make you wait =S
I failed to finish my assignment in time thats why.. =(
Anyway Teck Shyen came join us half and hour later..
She want to "ban leng ma" hehe..
Its been long since we gather like that.. haha...
Yet again.. we were complaining how time flies..
Gossiping?? ho ho ho..
Sweet memories appeared again during our time =)
Really miss those time!!!
Finally Shyen confirm going to Monash already!!!
MONASH!!! You better accept Shyen or not I'll bomb the whole building down!!
Still waiting for the "REUNION" day ^.^



HAPPY 19THBIRTHDAY YAP CHUN XIONG!!!
A.K.A. YAP DAI DAI!!!
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!!

19 liao lorrr.."yi sap zao yat man" is it ar??
Forgot what we quoted today =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my post .Where i can watch more info about?

Anonymous said...

ego ops slow environment per working added wo