Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First AIESEC Gathering

Gonna post a short blog due to assignments @.@
After class I went to AIESEC gathering in Taylor's
Peg-gy was my first passenger xD
Then we had this team activity where we were divided into 6 groups
Each group have to act according to a cartoon and characteristics
Our group have to act Red Riding Hood + Leadership
Well I guess all eyes were on Mr. Andrew's group =P
Where he act as a crab HA HA HA

Mr. Andrew =P

After that, they showed us some recap during Local Leadership Development Seminar
And brief about the departments in AIESEC
After that, I'm finally an official member of AIESEC
Thanks sifu William and Issac for the efforts convincing me since last year =)
I sense more great times are ahead
Coming up event "National Ambassador Camp at Eco Dusun Resort"

After the AG, I went dinner at McD lolx
With Michelle, Judith, Chee Cheng, Madeline, Suzanne, Xinyi, Jaye and Grace
And Michelle won 8 free Big Mac after chanting the "Big Mac" chant within 4 second each
Michelle Pro wei!! Then all went back home and assignment assignment assignments
Gotta stop here.. I also got assignment =.= Management somemore...

No comments: