Thursday, October 30, 2008

Believe in Myself?

Well today was not a total doomsday after all. Money and Capital seems to be similar to the tutorial however, I don't know how well I did. I came out from the exam hall kept thinking oh shit oh shit.. I'm gonna fail this time. Sigh.. Whereas other people like phew... can pass la... =.=

After that terrifying 3 hours paper, I went to AIESEC gathering today specially conducted by Jasper Koay with the theme Kung Fu Panda!! Well I felt I learn much in this session, to believe in own self. Thank you so much Jasper for conducting this AG. Kinda inspired me today. I guess this is the thing that I lack very much. And I feel I do need more of this workshop, so I could be able to self motivate myself AND believe in myself more without relying on others. I really want to work hard on these and I hope I'm able to find more of these in AIESEC.

Striving to be Optimist.

Check mail box today, received dear's package >.< It consists of letters and a post card. Thank you so much dear. I guess tonight I'll spend all my time reading all the contents. Really thanks so much dear~ Love you!!! Take care yourself in Taiwan!! Miss you so much..

Package from dear

Post card from Taiwan.. Its made of wood..
So special!!!Align Center
Together with 5 pages of letters.

No comments: