Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Freedom

Finally exam is over!! But it was a disastrous one. Today I left my house at 7.30am and I reached Monash at 8.50am!!! OMG la~!!! Stuck in the traffic jam in NKVE for one hour and 15 minutes after coming out from Subang Toll !!! Crap!! So I actually missed 25 minutes of the reading time for Business Law, I actually start my exam without any plans. Sh*t!!! In the end I only manage to finish four questions out of five. The 2nd question I didn't manage to finish it Oh gosh~!!! Here goes the pain.. Results releasing on 28th November =.=

Well after exams, Went to Piramid with Ming Han, Tanmay, Casey, Kevin, and Yong Shen to eat lunch in Sakae Sushi~! Well, met until Queenie's gang as well. Its been long I've never been to Sakae Sushi. The last time was with dear, at our first month anniversary T.T

After the lunch, we went to arcade a while and then watch a movie, Tropic Thunder. Oh gosh~!! It was super funny and LAME show!! Overall it was okay la~~~ Queenie's gang was there too. And and and Melanie (the famous girl in Monash) went to watch alone there. Reminds me of dear XD


After that, Ming Han sent me back to Monash and I went to attend AIESEC MT meeting. It was a great meeting la~ Next, had a lot of fun eating dinner with them too =) Really really thanks to the whole MT la!!! That was great =) I actually had this feelings long ago when I see the current EB team can always hang out together, eat together. So fun la~ Thats my day today after exam la =) Now hope I can start job as soon as possible >.<

No comments: