Thursday, August 23, 2007

Badminton Mood wheeeeeeeeee...

Went to career and employment fair organized by Aisec Club after that god damn boring Business Computing lecture.. Discuss with Catherine and Yi Hong how to fill in form to get free goodies =) later, Jan came and meet us up.. it was way heavy rain by then.. went to noodle station for lunch with Jan.. Let me intro a bit.. Jan was my classmate before in TBS but then he decided to change to take matriculation in Pahang.. He share his story with us about how busy he was during his college time in matrix..

gathering with Jan in Noodle Station

After that I had plans with Jia Yuan and went to play badminton at Galaxy.. Sorry that I can't join you guys to one u.. Finally I get to play badminton today, I am sooo happy now I found one badminton kaki to play with.. and also forming new partnership with Jia Yuan for doubles match.. He's a very good badminton player.. I'm glad we looking forward to join competition together in badminton double event.. wakakkkaa.. We tested our partnership against a pair also from taylor's but I dunno who were they.. We won a match against them and they looking for second match but Jia Yuan have to rush back to Taylor's for his sky adventure club training, they are quite good though.. I hope my mother will take more lift so I can drive the car to carry my heavy badminton gears to college.. Sigh.. I'm wondering when will be next time.. Looking forward to play more badminton.. gosh I just have the MOOD now.. Well I'm really tired now after 3 hours of badminton.. have to sleep now.. good nitez everyone!!

No comments: