Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Big Let Down

What is happening to my weekends?? @.@ I was sooo semangat to watch the World Badminton Championship held at Bukit Jalil.. I watched every match and all the while I was waiting for the men double match event where our Malaysia's pair Choong Tan Fook-Lee Wan Wah played with Hendra-Kido from Indonesia.. I was sooo happy when I saw our Malaysia's pair leading 16-10 in the first game.. BUT.. with all mistakes made by them caused them to lose 22-20 for the first game.. I was sooooo disappointed with them in the first game.. After 2 minutes break they went on head to head for the second match.. the match lighted me up a little because of the fighting spirit shown by Malaysia's pair Lee-Choong.. However, they were leading for 6 times and yet fail to kill it off, so the indon pairs kill them off with 28-26.. sigh.. Disappointed non of the malaysia's player is in the final..

Disappointed Saturday have passed.. now is Sunday.. Although I was given free ticket by my ex-coach for the World Badminton Championship Final.. I decided not to go because not even one malaysia qualify for the finals so whats the point for going.. But I enjoy watching the Men Single event where Lin Dan won straight set against Sony.. I'm really impressed with Lin Dan skills, his famous cross court smash ousted Sony.. I enjoyed that match very much..

After that, I went dinner with Chun Xiong and Eu Juin as for seeing Eu Juin for the last time before he goes back to Shanghai tomorrow.. I noticed there is a projector screen in McD so we change our place so that I can watch Man Utd vs Man City English Premier League match.. that match was interesting until that dammm Geovanni score for Man City.. sigh.. Man Utd pilling the pressure but it seems not to work as Vidic head the ball hit the crossbar and Tevez flop a header.. what a disappointing match watching Man Utd lost to Man City.. Gosh.. what is happening??? Badminton let me down same goes to soccer.. ahhhh.. guess I'm tooo into sports which makes me dammmmmmmm emo now.. @(X.X)@

No comments: