Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sorry

I'm very tired today as I have to help my mom to fix the new tray for the kitchen.. and check up what has happen to my sister room air cond.. haiz.. tiring.. then I receive news for my kai mui aka Ying Bing that her mother was admitted to the hospital.. She explained what has happen to her mother that having period with over flowing blood.. She also told me that her grandmother passed away because of this also.. I'm really sorry to hear this Bingie.. The doctor said that this cases rarely happen as the doctor only can only reduce her mother pms and transfer blood.. I wish and pray that your mommy will be ok and recover soon.. Bing Bing, I hope you can stay strong and make her happy always.. Thats all I can say.. and I'm very sorry I couldn't be by your side to teman you long as I have to sleep early today cause tomorrow I have to wake up early for college.. Send my regards to your mommy ya! Stay Strong Mui Mui!!

No comments: