Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Saturday

Almost whole day playing ps2 game, didn't bother to do any homework, went out after lunch to find out about maxia wireless broadband.. In the end, me and my father decided to apply for streamyx broadband because of the merdeka sales, they offering Rm77 for 1Mbps.. totally much worth it than maxis wireless broadband =)

After that, me and my father went to buy rambutans, durians, duku langsat and mangosteen.. yummmy.. then we reach home and start opening all the durians.. Is sooooo delicious =)

Later at 8p.m. went for dinner at Menjalara.. Japanese Food!! gosh.. finally get to eat japanese food again after few weeks, this time I try the Sanma Sayioki Set, quite delicious and I even try one bottle of sake.. I can't believe my father drank one bottle of sake and got a bit drunk.. I didn't!! hehe..

Sanma Sayioki

Sake

No comments: