Monday, August 13, 2007

Thai Food

Nothing much happen today except for a few people like melinda, judith and daniel all going crazy in the class today.. The craziness of the class made Ms Sarah almost wanna explode.. Before the class ends, she gave us a warning then dun behave like kids already.. I really hope my class people will understand and will know how to respect her and differentiate when is the time to joke and when is the time to get serious.. Quite disappointed today also.. and I felt really sorry for Ms Sarah.. Really sooorry Ms Sarah.. haiz...

After that, I study a while and walked to KTM station with Grace.. We wanted to buy "apung balik" (Jin Loong Bao in canto) but.. it didn't open.. SHAME.. Grace's train to Klang came first than mine.. but my train to KL central came just a second after the Klang's train.. so I ran all the way up and down the stairs to catch the train.. yesssss.. This the third time already.. thankx to Grace =P

Then I went shopping at cold storage in Ikana Power Centre.. bought some fruits, refills of cereals, fresh milk and trying out some korean instant noodles recommended by Judith.. hehe.. Went back home after that and get ready for the dinner in Sungai Buloh Thai Food Village.. I took a few snapshot of the nightview of that restaurant.. ermm... really sorry about the quality of the pictures.. because it is at night.. so the pictures not that clear though.. We have order Thai's Siakap, Thai Style Bean curd, Fried squid with petai, mixed vegetable, Pandan Chicken, Mixed tomyam seafood and one more dish which is soooo freaking spicy but i dunno what is the dish's name.. it is fold with aluminum foil and it is also mixed seafood.. We enjoy the food, my parents sweating there, my sister silent herself (guess its too spicy for her =P), I sweat the most.. but only for my head.. my body didn't sweat my neck didn't sweat too.. weird huh?? I"m an ALIEN!! After I had finish I went to toilet to take a few shots of my "just bath" hair lol.. The food is delicious.. but its kinda expensive though.. anyone wanna eat there.. BRING CASH!! NO CREDIT CARD ALLOWED THERE LOL!!!

The Huge Kitchen

The Arrangement

Thai's Siakap and Tomyam Mixed Seafood on the left

Fried Squid with petai (top) and Mixed vegetable

The red hot spicy food.. dunno whats the name of this dish

Pandan Chicken with Thai style bean curd

Looks like just finish bathing.. I sweat until gao gao lo..

The variety of desert

Dam nice lo this boat statue..

The many umbrella decorated in the restaurant

night view of the restaurant.. suppose can see the fountain in front de.. >.<

No comments: