Friday, July 11, 2008

Birthday Eve

Had AIESEC LCPM again today from 10.30am to 5.00pm today..
Finally reward came at night when Eu Juin called me that we'll be having dinner together...
So Chun Xiong was the one driving and he drove us to Desa Park City...
And I was still guessing which restaurant they decided to bring me go...
Until we step in Rakusen.. OMG!! A japanese restaurant...
Another year of Japanese food... Last year was in shabu-shabu =P
I had a great time with them although there were only 3 of us...

Its ok for those who can't make it because I'm the cause of this >.<
And I'm very sorry that I had to inform Eu Juin last minute about I'm going Genting tomorrow...
So this plan definitely a last minute plan... I'm very happy that both of you make it =D

New environment of celebration...
I'm really looking forward to that!!!
I'll be celebrating in Genting tomorrow with the interns Amber, Rabbit and Eric..
Gosh!! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks for all the wishes for today o.O
Well in advance wishes hahahaha...

No comments: