Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday Trip!

Early morning, Angel called and asked me bring baking pan.. Guess what? I took all the frying pan to the P-box home.. After reached there, Nina sense something wrong and I brought the wrong things! Oh Gosh! So I made all the way to my grandma's house to take baking pans.. Aiks! So sorry I'm quite blur in the morning.. Cooking Day begun!! It took Nina, Amber and Rabbit 3 hours to cook? We only get to eat around 1pm ++ =O

Rabbit&Nina Cooking

Finally Rabbit's food is not oily anymore!! =P We had loads of variety of foods from Taiwan, Netherlands and China and of course Malaysia!! After everything is done, we played with the kids a while.. Gosh.. The kid took my 40cent after I performed some magic trick, and the 40cent was never heard again.. wonder where she hid it.. hmm.. Then Rabbit went to sleep? I took Amber to Kelana Jaya lake for a walk =) Gosh.. Just wanna thank you for everything ^_^ After that, we headed back to the home and Nina came down talked to me about some road trips, she was just so excited to go Kuala Selangor. So I decided to bring them there without any plans lol..


Sleeping beauty?? Rabbit?

Wah... Yet again.. Rabbit slept for hours in my car.. She's sleeping beauty lar! HAHA... I brought them to Bukit Malawati where you guys can see the view of the Straits of Melacca.. Awesome rite? Some historical place there was close because we got there too late.. 6.40pm I think.. Just manage to walk around and fed many mosquitoes o.O

Straits of Melacca
Lighthouse
MONKEY!!!

MONKEYS-sssss

Around 7.20pm we walked down and I fetched them to eat seafood in the fishing village =) We ordered, La-La, Che Luo, Salted egg crab and vege.. I didn't order much because I don't think they can eat a lot muahhahaha...

Me & Nina with Co-Co-Nut =)
La-La
Salted Egg Crab

Finally we filled our stomach and next stop Firefly Resort!! There is this man from the restaurant showed us the way there.. Oh Gosh!! Thanks to much kind uncle!! =) He brought us all the way there and went back =.= I feel so bad la.. Thought he would join us as well.. Well well.. We bought 4 tickets RM12 each per 30 minutes ride.. Waited for 20minutes ++ for the ride.. There's many many people there thats why we had to wait so long.. Anyhow we were very lucky yesterday, no rain, dry, no moon.. So we saw I guess more than a thousand of Fireflies.. Man that was just awesome.. They all gather together in a tree and its soooooooo look alike like christmas tree!! The last time I saw fireflies was in Kenyir Lake up north around Kedah.. But this time, the fireflies is everywhere!! I love it so much!! Its just so beautiful ^_^

The Entrance...

Didn't take much photo in firefly resort cause the flash would chase all fireflies away lol... After that we went back home la... Another 1 hour drive.. Thanks Nina for staying awake and talked to me when I'm sleepy haha.. It was fun!!!

1 comment:

ღ☆ღ PinG_Poღ☆ღ said...

hey,LEon..
bukit melawati there hv gold monkey 1 worr..did u see??