Monday, July 14, 2008

First Day of Semester 2

After one month of holiday, semester 2 finally started. I just felt like the one month holiday is actually nothing to me. Well I had Money and Capital market (AFW1300) lecture and Business Law and Taxation (BTW1200) tutorial today. Basically is all about introduction to the subjects. Its really interesting where we can learn a lot more about financial institution and markets for AFW 1300 and our rights for BTW 1200. But I think I will have a hectic semester this time as there is another theoretical subject which is Marketing Theory and Practice. Oh gosh... Plenty of cases to read and research for BTW1200 and thank goodness its open book exam where we don't have to memorize so much. Its not gonna be easy though. Looking forward for tomorrow =P

No comments: