Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 2 of Semester 2

A long day out today.. Had Accounting B lecture this morning and it really suckie! Because the lecturer got stuck a lot of time and explain things wrongly that actually made me stay awake and complaint non-stop =P Oh gosh.. I don't know how am I gonna go through this subject man! Hope my tutor is good =) Then we had lunch together with Loreki, Ming Han, Eu Juin, Joanne, Vivian and Teck Shyen!! Woo Hoo!! The good old days people are together!! Even Eu Juin hoping everyday lunch is today =P I love it too!!

Then I had my marketing tutorial and form partnership with Nico, a new friend =) Yay!! Finally expanding my circle of friends in Monash.. Seriously is so much easier to get around with people when you are not binded in a group =) After that I had Business law and taxation lecture.. Gosh.. Is soooooooooo boring wth.. I don't understand what she crapping there.. its just so demotivating.. How am I gonna pass these 13 weeks?? Gosh!!

After the lecture 5pm, I went to met up with William to discuss about AG next week. Had our first dinner at Vegetarian shop and our second dinner at Ramli =) Then coincidently the p-box interns are at Carrefour, so I went there to fetch them back to Kelana Jaya, put their things and drove Eric to food court then took Amber and Rabbit for dinner. Yeap! Thats my 3rd dinner at Hokkien Mee Damansara.

Another day had pass again, I'm gonna see them again tomorrow for preparation for Cooking Day =) Having hard headache now.. sleeping early.. ciaoz!

No comments: