Monday, July 7, 2008

No. 210

Today I'm so freaking tired!! I woke up at 7a.m. just to clean up my car that I got back from workshop few days ago. So I left about 9a.m. and reach Taylor's about 9.45a.m. and called Ke Vin at that time but wooots he just woke up?? =P So we actually begun our Local Committee Planning Meeting (LCPM) around 10.45a.m? Basically nothing much la.. Just presented those national output from NatCon to our local committee (LC) and reviewing the half term achievements and non-achievements.

After whole day planning, me, William, Ke Vin and Sook Theng went to Julie's place to place Jinrami.. It was my first time playing this game, it is something like mahjong anyhow =) I guess William sapu all of us today haha.. He's too good in it... Ka Wei joined us later unfortunately not long later I had to go meet up with Jeffrey and gang.


So I left at 7pm and reach one U just in time for the movie Hancock wakakaka... Geng?? I use alternative road ma =P It was one and half hour show and not too bad, quite interesting.. but I think its the second worst super heroes movie i've ever watched?? lolx... The worst was Malaysia production of Cicak Man!!!


Haha... During the night I'm very happy that Samuel was impressed with AIESEC.. Yay!! Another new member coming soon!! Maybe I should target Clara as the next one!! After explaning so many times I think I've improve a lot on how to explain to people what is AIESEC about =P

No comments: