Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally some updates

Sunday 9/11

Went to Central Market in the morning, waited for like 30 minutes for those peeps to arrive =P Jozefien and Cecilia tried the fish spa in the central market, while Eu Ginn arrived super late! Then off to Petaling Street, had "Mua Chi" and the famous porridge for lunch together with the famous "air mata kuching".

Cecilia and Jozefien enjoying fish spa

Went to Popular bookstore after that, enjoy those books that show the wonders of the world. Man Jozefien had travelled to so so so many countries, dang~!!! I wish I'm a millionaire now so I can travel as well =P Spend longer time in the book store since its raining on that day, but at last we couldn't wait and walk through the rain for the famous "tao fu fa". After eating the desert, everyone went home XD

Why I didn't join the Interns BBQ dinner? Because I'm gonna have seafood for dinner at the Unique Seafood Center!!! Here are some photos~~~

Lobster!!! (front view)

Lobster!!! (side view)

The lobster meat (steamboat style with chinese herb soup)

"Zuk Tan" I'm not sure what it is call in english...
Bamboo shell? XD

Vege!!!

"Lou Fu Pan" (Tiger fish?)

Finally the leftover lobster cooked with porridge

Really enjoyed the quality food, I also don't know why out of sudden my dad brought us to this high class restaurant. Well when the bill came, I was like OMG~!!! RM600++ Crazy!!! Oh well.. I'm not the one who pay =P

Wednesday 12/11

Lets see what have I done in recent holidays. Nothing!! Hmm.. maybe working on AIESEC P-box promotion materials. Today went to Summit with Peg-gy to check out the Kelly's Service to find for job. They offered very little jobs and I'm not sure why.. Maybe we were late =( However, we were offered the job for stock take for three days next week RM 8.75 per hour in Porsche warehouse. Oh yay~!!! Porsche!!!

Then off to Taylor's for Management Team Meeting 2, half way towards the meeting we went for lunch and chit chat until 1pm to continue our meetings. Oh gosh~ Today topic was... *speechless* XD After that went home lo... Argh~! Right now so many jobs offered and really confused now cause all the deadline very tight!! >.<

No comments: