Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First interview

Today I traveled all the way down to Cheras for a job interview, the company KEYNG is local and the HQ office is so so so small lol, my interview turns out really good and she offer me immediately. But due to many reasons, I kinda put the offer on pending =P The reasons are:

1) Super low pay only RM4.50 per hour, expected for a retail outlet la (I told you Peg-gy =P)
2) No travel/food allowance
3) No commission/bonuses
4) Freaking strict rules and regulations
5) Not flexible (definitely the most important since I wanna spend time for AIESEC too)

Oh.. I guess.. my decision is to reject this offer after I go for the next interview tomorrow. Gonna strive the best for tomorrow's interview at Infinity Fragrance =) This is the best job ever so far man!! Must get it!!! Wish me luck ;-)

No comments: