Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy Weekends

Finally I watched finish Heroes Season 2 and also finished watching all 9 episode of season 3 =) Seriously, its quite complicated in season 3 lar. Really can't see whose the heroes and whose the villains. But Heroes series are awesome!! Every episode filled with surprises, people who haven't watch it!! Should watch!!!


Besides watching Heroes, I'm so so busy with AIESEC work. Oh my.. Plenty of works to do!!! Other than that, I went shopping yesterday to shop for working all black formal attire. Had a great chat with my mom. Realized another part of my life that I should move into and change =) Thanks mom!! Love you ^^ Oh lets see, we went to Old Town for "yam cha" and came back home continue chatting until 7.30p.m. After that went for dinner, give a call to my dearest Amber!!! OMG la~!!! So so miss her >.< Is nice to hear her voice again, but seriously, long distant relationship is not a bad idea afterall =P There are many pros and cons, those who had a long distant relationship before only can understand =P

Woo hoo~~ I confirmed working on Tuesday onwards!! Wheee~!!! I'm also gonna buy air ticket to Taiwan by this week~!! Hope really can get agent price!! Muahahahahaha~^^Can't wait to see dear again. Its been 3 months + she'd gone >.< Not easy. Really not easy.

No comments: