Sunday, November 16, 2008

Updates

Saturday 15/11

I went out for dinner with some high school mates, it was our first since a long long long time XD I went to fetch Eu Juin and went to Desa Park City and reached sharp at 7.30pm and we waited way so long about 1 hour for Houzhi and Lalitha =.= Man Houzhi is late as usual. We at in this Japanese restaurant call Rakusen, it was aweeeeeeeeesome =) We had a great chat during that night, talking about our experience and some flashback memories during our school time =P LOL..

Lalitha was the first person I knew from my high school knew about AIESEC.. I'm like OMG~!!! She knew about that~!! I almost got freak out lol.. Knowing that many people from my high school are mostly not expose into current society haha.. But the one she joined is slightly different from AIESEC. I think is call a Forum and people meet up in the forum and organize regional activities? And they will meet up for conferences in other countries. Man thats cool~!! Knowing that AIESEC had the foundation but they didn't have any and started form the scratch. It was dam cool wei!!

Basically thats about that night

Sunday 16/11

I went for the first AIESEC interns reception today~!! At first I thought its something special. But okay la~ Quite normal actually =P But we waited for 1 hour for the intern to arrive in KL Central. His name is Eduardo and his from Spain, he arrived with his girlfriend today. Oh man.. her girlfriend is so pretty la!!! =P After that, I fetch them to Citrus Hotel, again!! I want to complaint that Malaysia signboard is sooooooooooooooooooooo misleading!!! Crap~!!!

After they checked in, we went to Jalan Alor for lunch, Peg-gy, Vincent and I ordered the same food and chat until 3pm. Thank goodness we left before it rains. After fetching Vincent back, I went to Ikano Power Center with Peg-gy, look for some books. I wanted to look for job too but then I was very tired and headache.. Thanks Peg-gy for so concern =)

After that, I went back home, me and my family went to eat the famous claypot chicken rice at PJ area =) and then went to drink the famous chinese herb tea too. After two days outing, I felt much better la, not so much stress now already =P

Lastly,

All the best to all UniSA students who are starting their finals this week !!!

No comments: