Thursday, January 24, 2008

100th post

Finally I've reach my 100th post.. Well my final exam is around the corner now.. However I have done my revision yet and worst I'm addicted to few TV drama series.. Oh nooo.. look at what I have done for the past few days. Playing computer, ps2, smsing, chatting, online games and the rest watching TV from evening onwards especially now got new drama series huo yuan jia for 8tv and the funky Korean dramaYu Hee, The witch.. oh my gosh I think I'm not gonna be prepare for the finals.. I'm soooo doomed..

Besides all this, I guess more things had happen too.. I'm busy looking for loans and scholarship to support my study at Monash.. Gosh.. my father saying that his so called busy looking for those too.. today is the 4th day and guess what nothing had been finalize by him.. He is so just helpless sometimes.. All he knows is to complain and complain and complain.. I knew he could afford the fees but he just had to complain that "we as tax payers must make use all the loans, we paid so much taxes and must make use of it" and I'm like "whatever"

Life just so sux when my sister got into some troubles I guess.. Making my mother so darn mad and my father seems like doesn't care at all.. as usual.. like he will care about family matter.. I guess I'll stop here for now.. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!! I'm addicted!!!

No comments: