Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Look

Woo hoo.. Today my mom ask me follow her to her office, I wonder why at first then she brought me to her friends' salon.. Finally I'm able to dye my hair as well.. I had my haircut first then I had my hair treated with some treatment and there goes the process of dying hair.. It was Cherry who dye my hair then had a massage from her too ^^ Then Uncle Eric the pro hairstylist highlighted my hair.. Lastly, I had my hair wax, gel and mud up by Uncle Eric and his wife.. Really thanks so much to 3 of you guys who work so darn hard to get my hair done.. Thanks a lot!!! Finally, A new year, new look, new style, new life and new challenge!!! Bring em' on!! I'm hyped up now!!!

Below are some photo of me =P

Before
In the processAfter
Side post =)
(yo Jun, my side post really look like you larrr)

2 comments:

rockiedee said...

hi there!

wish i could style my hair like yours.. think its cool... but age is stopping me to do it... hehehe..

anyway, nice blogspot you got!!

Leon said...

thx rockie.. hmm.. I was wondering.. how you found my blog?? through friends?