Sunday, January 27, 2008

Family dinner

It was my father's suggestion to have a "lou sang" dinner before Chinese New Year because he said that if "lou sang" must have head and tail.. So this is the tail I guess.. We went to Puchong, one of the famous seafood restaurant behind EON bank.. Unfortunately, the whole restaurant was fully booked and there are no place left for us.. So we change our venue to the restaurant opposite the Binary College.. Yet again I went down with my auntie, it was fully booked as well. Luckily we went for a tour around the area and found one restaurant to eat. I went down and check, gosh the last large table belongs to us =) I quickly booked it while waiting for my family and my relatives to come down from the cars.

First we start of with "lou sang", then those dishes that we ordered came out earlier than we expected. The food there are delicious cause it was cooked by Hakka chef.. which is a really good thing because food cooked by Hakka chef really really yummy.. As usual, we all had fun chatting around and all those unexpected humorous ideas arouse that made everyone can't stop laughing.. Then me and my cousin, both of us having our finals on Monday and Tuesday.. Luckily mine only two days =) but his already started last week onwards.. After Tuesday, it will be our holidays and we planned to go back to Taiping early with our grandpa and grandma.. I guess my uncle should be booking the ticket today already, hope we can get the same bus that departure at the same time with our grandparents on Saturday =)

After the dinner, we all went back to my second uncle's house to "open table" which means gamble haha.. It was certainly fun, we gambled from 10p.m. to 12p.m. not even CNY we already started to gamble aiks.. Worst me and my cousin lost RM14 and RM17 respectively. OMG!! I'm really having a bad year this year yet I still go bet.. In the end I left RM50 in my wallet =.=" I almost lost all RM20 ahhhhhhhh!!! The whole day spending time with you guys really fun. However, too bad my second uncle and my second cousin couldn't join us.. I was so curious at first that Kah Fai went to work but not Kah Jun lol.. something is wrong larrr.. both of you switch attitude de arrr??? =P

No comments: