Sunday, January 13, 2008

Star Education Fair 2008

Woke up early in the morning just to go Tropicana and play badminton with Xinyi, Suzanne and her friends from 8-10a.m. Oh gosh.. Kena caught again.. I paid Rm21 for 2 hours for badminton because my member expired.. Fiona also have to do the same thing.. Then I met my coach haha.. he say its been a few years he didn't see me.. aiks..

My coach training a girl =)

Really miss those times training larrr... All the fun.. Looking at those students train really make me think back the happy past again hahaha.. After the badminton game, I fetch Suzanne and Xinyi back to Suzanne's place to bath and get ready ourself for the education fair.. After a few decision making, we took putra LRT to KL central to have our lunch at McD.. Xinyi got her ATM card stuck in the machine.. thats a weird things that happen hmm.. then only we continue our trip to KLCC.. Finally we reach there about 2 I guess then met Catherine and Yi Hong.. I met a lot a lot of friends as well.. Met Kel Jian, Deepak and gang at KL central going KLCC together also.. Met Zhe rei ^^ Uncle Ho's son, Zheng Yi and more more.. Made some enquiry a few college and Uni.. Then meet up with Judith and Jaye at Delifrance.. Ahhh.. today.. I made myself clear but now I left four decision.. Notthingham or Monah or Help or staying back at taylor's?? I still haven't make the final decision yet.. Really really no more mood to make those decision.. haiz...

Which one?? Which one?????

No comments: