Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

Yesterday, my relatives and my family organized a BBQ party at my cousin's place at One U.. Both me and my cousin invited our friends there too.. After college, me and my mom went one U to shop for ingredients for that night.. Then we went back start preparing everything, helped my mom marinate some BBQ stuff and cook tom yam mee hoon.. Thanks to my father who didn't reply my 3 messages spoiled my whole plan.. but nvm.. since is new year I tahan! He came back at 7p.m. Wooooots.. then only I leave the house to pick up some ordered foods and drop all the stuff at my cousin's place.. Later, I continue driving to fetch some of my classmate who have been waiting for me for like 2 hours... sigh.. I'm very very sorry for that broken plan.. Things become worst when I'm on the way at Kelana Jaya there, the billboard shows that lorry breakdown 3km in front.. 30 seconds away from that billboard I stuck in traffic jam great!

After making my way through, I finally reach Jaye's house at 8.20p.m. hmm.. when they come in my car, they didn't show any bad sign but I know la in their heart always have something de.. hahaha.. I make all the way back using some housing area road.. AND one stupid scene.. I've got clean record last year on driving, unfortunately a "SNAP" ruined my record.. this definitely not a great start of a new year!!! although that time still 2007.. zzz.. Finally climbing the mountains crossing the oceans.. we finally reach my cousin house.. I actually stuck on driving for like 2 hours???? aiks..

Hmm.. I eventually only know two of my cousin's friends.. aiks.. thats sad.. Zhuan and Wei Zhe the other 2 I dunno who they are.. Dam.. Well.. There are some mee hoo, mee mamak, fried rice and other BBQ like chicken, lamb. sausages etc. for dinner.. Had some whisky and wines also.. My cousin's gang really drinkers la... 3/4 of the whisky drank by them and none of them look drunk siao! After the dinner we make our way walking to the curve.. haha.. now only they know how near is my cousin's house to the curve =)

Shadows of people.. guess who lo hoho..

After arriving there we went to look for others like michelle kuak, grace, and nick..The curve was soooo packed with people I guess this the first time I'm in that crowded place, not even last year at one U could match this crowd or maybe should I say.. One U those people there more polite and educated compare to those in the curve.. After Kuak went to find her friends, I eventually excuse myself to look for my other friends.. First I went to find Jo Jo and her cousins.. chat with them like 10 minutes then I look at my watch and it is 5 minutes to countdown de.. Trying to contact my classmate, unfortunately none of them are contactable.. I end up countdown with Jo Jo alone eeeek.. her cousin suddenly disappeared weird.. The fireworks display are not too bad, me and Jo sprayed by those people there ahhhh.. I feel my skins are soaking up that time yucks... Some pictures below:

Nick, Mich Kuak, Jaye, Mich Lee, Judith, Kim, Me


After the fireworks display, continue to find my classmate and ended up meeting queenie and her gang.. chat a little while then went to meet up some friends in Santuary.. After that I went to ceneleisure fill myself with two bottles of waters.. Met up with Kok Leong and gang.. then finally I received a message form Kim Woon.. Waited at ceneleisure entrance for like 10 mins then receive a sms from some unknown numbers that my classmate at near My Zone.. Finalyl found them with Kay Vin there too.. later Joey and William came also to join us.. Few minutes later I met Weng Kit, Kwong Yang, Ke Min and Yun Mun's bro at the next table.. So I went and chat with them a little while..

After that, my classmates all decided to go SS2 Murni for supper.. We make our way there and ended up going round and round around SS2 and only found out that Murni was closed after few rounds of tour haha.. then I decided to bring them to a mamak at SS25.. hmm.. I only knew the name of the mamak shop after William came.. haha.. It is William mamak lol.. We left the place around 4a.m.++ then I fetched them back all the way back to Pangsapuri.. After that... YES Kay Vin I solo drive back.. although I kinda like sleeping and driving but manage to make it back hom safely around 5a.m. Luckily I manage to change and I straight "kong out" on the bed.. Although the night wasn't as fun as predicted but I'm happy that many of my high school friends still remember me ^^ I hope everyone will have a great and wonderful year ahead.. I hope everything goes well for me although I've received a few bad signs before I head back home.. I'm ending here and I'm heading to bed.. nitez everyone..

More photos coming soon..

No comments: