Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Last Words for Foundation 2007/2008

~Lecturers~
Really thanks a lot to all the lecturers especially to Ms Firdous, Mr Andrew, Ms Harpaljit, Ms Sarah and Ms Jaya.. I guess without them I won't be able to score good result enough, they are the ones who always brought up my interest towards the subjects.. Thanks to their patience and explanation, I'm able to understand further the purpose I'm in the college and discover the depth of a few subjects.. I also wants to thank to Ms Sarah for spending so much effort and time on me so I would do well in my English.. Really sorry for my misconception on you during the beginning of the semester.. and once thanks a again for being so patient on me =)

Class photo with Ms FirdousClass photo with Mr Andrew

~Seniors~
Besides the lecturers.. Really thanks to all the seniors (William, Issac, Si Mun, Nuo Geng, Kent, Wei Lun) who really supported me, explained everything to me.. I don't know what to say anymore.. Lecturers are like my back bone and you guys are like my hands.. Just really thanks a lot for everything guys!!

~Point 2~
Not to forget about point 2 too.. There are the ones who are behind my back.. Sometimes.. I felt like I'm belong to that class.. but I'm not haha.. I wish I could be in their class but I'll never regret to be in my class point 3.. Really envy about this class.. all the people there so "cin cai" and always get along with each other no matter what events.. Thanks for the parties and thanks for the entertainments guys!!

First photo taken in college
With point 2 at peg-gy's christmas/new year party

~My classmates~
Err.. lets see where should I start.. I guess there's so many things happened for the past 3 semesters.. Happy times, bitter and sour experience as well.. A lot of good memories left behind like the day before Y.E.D. event, thinking back those events are so humorous.. Scoring the 3HD in my class during 2nd semester was totally unexpected and scoring the highest for accounting and business statistics were so cool.. I'm glad I felt no pressure at all from this class so I'm able to concentrate on my work =) Well, outing with you guys really makes me feels like I'm part of this class.. well I am in this class o.O I don't know what am I talking anymore.. lost..
However..
Sometimes I felt like whenever reached a certain limit then I'm isolated again..
I gotta admit sometimes I felt I'm not belong to this class..
Sometimes I felt like I'm being used.. I know my besties.. After listening to my problems you guys always feel that I'm used but somehow I trust my classmates I dunno why.. but just hope this trust is worthwhile...
Sometimes.. I don't want to say anymore.. just if I'm really off to Monash.. I just hope that I won't regret and people here would remember me.. I guess I'm really going crazy and emoing about all this stuffs.. sigh..

Below are some photos we took over the semesters:

Y.E.D.
Group studyAt pavilion
Last photo of the foundation

~My close friends in college~
Last but not least, I want to thank all my close friends who are there with me all the time especially when I need someone to be there.. Thiam Ping, Jess, Nisha thanks for all the jokes just to calm us down before exams.. I guess we are the only few weird ones who can afford to lose time not to study before exams.. haha.. thanks!


Jaye and Judith!! Thanks to you two!! I just so can't forget about Debit and Credit road.. Had sooo much fun on that day.. Thanks for listening to some of my problems as well.. Thanks!! Jaye.. study hard girl.. nothing is impossible.. Sometimes I felt quite useless when I'm teaching you.. sorry.. Hope you continue to work hard and strive better for degree!!


Jia Yuan and Y Y.. Thanks for bringing me for lunch with your class.. really had fun too.. Jia Yuan the pro badminton player.. Don't upset didn't call you that day.. Just concern about your transport ma.. Hope we can meet up and play badminton again =)


Swee Guan.. Thanks for the transport fetching me to college!!


De Yang, Yvone, Ken, Yee Jin.. thanks guys!! although Yee Jin always "zat" me, dunno why mostly I will win if I "zat" her back haha.. I guess only last semester onwards only I know you guys better haha.. Although is a short moment but I'm very happy to hang out with you guys..


Catherine, Yi Hong, Peg-gy, Xinyi, Suzanne.. haha.. What to say?? You guys are the closest to me.. Really thanks a lot for being there whenever I'm "unwanted". Thanks for listening to my problems as well.. Xinyi and Suzanne who always pakat and bully me.. haha.. I'm still strong still can tahan hehe.. 400 celcius thermometer lerrr.. Catherine, Yi Hong and Peg-gy haha.. you guys already with me since semester 1.. Thanks for helping out with my studies and my assignments.. Thanks for always being there for me!! I really don't know what to say anymore to you guys.. I guess you guys will know what am I thinking and feeling right now..


Below are some pictures with my besties

Jeff, me and Thiam Ping
My birthday
Jogoya?? All so greedy =PMichelle's birthdayYou guys are the best!!

~My family and relatives~
Of cause not to forget about my family and relatives.. Thanks to all my relatives who always be there to support me, advise me and teach me as well.. Thanks!! Thanks Kah Jun!! for being there to listen all my problems, thanks for helping up with me to gather everyone together whenever a problem arouse.. thanks!!

My family.. Dad and Mom who always be there to support my ideas, my suggestions.. Thanks a lot!! Thanks dad who supported me on my education, fetched me to college everyday.. Thanks mom to be there to listen to some family problems.. thanks for advising me..

Happy family pictures:

Oh yea!! Thanks Eu Juin, Wei Li and Chun Xiong!! you guys are the closest to me since high school.. Seriously, without 3 of you I'll never have today.. I guess I've developed a lot since high school even now you guys always be there no matter how busy you are.. Thanks a bunch!! Zhe Rei, Ying Bing, Mei San and Yan Xia.. I knew you guys better since form 5 I guess right?? Yan Xia and Mei San are the new girls during form 5 with Christine too.. Just less than a week.. you 3 already being a superstar of the school de =P Sweet memories.. Ying Bing and Zhe Rei.. thanks for listening to my problems all the while!! Thanks for advises as well!! Me advised by my junior?? unbelievable?? believe it!!

Hope I did not miss anyone important.. I won't be a person today without all of you guys.. Thanks for everything.. Every single thing from you guys really means a lot to me.. I hope this will always last forever and never ends!!

*tears* =(

2 comments:

Catherine said...

hey hey.. no probs lo.. we will be there for you whenever you need us..
no matter whether or not we will be in the same uni... i will always miss u...
friends 4eva...~~~
hehe tell u a secret oso... sometimes yi hong will jealous bout us de ler.. hehe....shhhhhhh~~~

Leon said...

wahh.. thanks thanks.. very touching ooo!! haha.. o.O wahh.. He must be tasting very very sour now lorr.. ps ps.. next time I won't make him jealous liao or not sure kena hentam ahahaha... =P