Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bad/Good New Year?? hmm...

Is 2nd day of new year and my day all ruined by my english result.. I just got pass wth.. =.= first time getting a Pass for exams **** I dunno whats wrong with me.. I guess I'm really slacking too much and procrastinate many things and getting lazy sometimes too.. I'm greatly disappointed with my marks and really couldn't find a way to improve it.. hmm.. I don't want to blame the lecturer but I really wanna thank Ms Sarah and keep reminding me she was a very hardworking teacher giving lots of comments on my essay so I could see where I went wrong and correct myself.. But now.. I got to admit Ms Nazihar teaches nothing.. or maybe different people have different opinion.. For me, we are just having so much fun in the class, her class are organized as well as very interactive however.. The way she teaches and the level of marking standard of hers are totally out of boundary.. I guess is really up to me now to improve myself LIKE what ms Nazihar said.. Go to library get some IELTS exercise and practice.. Hell great.. This greatly prove she hardly cares about sharpening our usage of english.. In the first writing task we did, I notice she was totally Judging The Book By Its Cover why I say this.. cox she just dump an essay to us and expect to write it without even knowing how to start it.. oh great... Can see i'm gonna even flunk my english sooner or later..

After college I suppose to meet up Eu Juin but he couldn't make it so we decided to meet up at night.. haha.. Gonna miss you again after you go back to Shanghai again buddy.. Thanks for bringing up those happy memories.. man Chun Xiong!!! the way Juin describe you totally different de wor.. I can't wait to meet up with ya also.. see how much you've change =P I guess I felt better after letting out half of my total problems.. Well you gotta advise me man.. cause sometimes I really can't differentiate who to trust and who not too.. some look cheeky, some look fake haiz.. I'm sick of mostly everything.. I trust them sometimes but sometimes I don't.. I don't know.. I'm lost.. I've brought up several problems of mine to some of my close friends.. hmm.. how to describe.. the feeling is like when people need you, they'll stick to you but when they don't LOL you will never gonna expect that thing happen again.. I guess I'm letting out enough here.. Thanks for the advises you gave me tonight.. Hope I can get better mentally soon.. Thanks to those people who really help me all the time.. I guess the best thing is to depend all on myself now.. Many people asked me to be careful.. YES I KNOW!! I KNOW!! But somehow I'll feel bad if I don't do it kay.. haiz.. thanks Cheng Yuen for advising me again.. hope la.. I.. haiz.. okay.. thats enough.. I don't wanna say anymore.. bye people.. zzz

No comments: