Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008 not my year

sigh.. I just begin to hate 2008 now.. For me it is totally not a great start at all!!!

1) Got a "snap" when I actually rush towards when its red light
2) Eu Juin's mom control him and he got no choice but ffk me just before he go back Shanghai..
3) Dam freaking headache deciding where to proceed for uni
4) Relationship complication
5) I'm badly sick (Fever, Flu, Cough, Phlegm, Headache) for straight 4 days after entered year 2008

Whats happening to my luck?? Is it really gonna be that bad in 2008?? hmm.. I wonder.. I guess more of this will come in future @.@ Will I be prepared for more??? I guess not.. *dying soon*

1 comment:

devilish xinyi said...

hey maybe all these make you stronger le n u cant predict wat will happen next ma think positively la but somehow its nothing about luck ... dont so emo hehe.... just try ur best