Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chaotic Morning

I had my BST test this morning.. I've been through hell a lot of trouble on my way to the college.. First I was stuck in the jam towards Sungai Buloh.. Thank goodness I'm going take alternative route to the toll through Sierramas. However, I got stucked again after my father paid the toll in Sungai Buloh until the divider seperate Damansara and Kuala Lumpur.. Next, we got stucked in the jam again after paying at Subang Toll.. After a lot way of jam I finally reach Subang Jaya at 8.55a.m. Great I'm so sure I'm gonna be late for today BST test.. Then we got stucked in a jam again in the roundabout in front of Metro College.. oh man.. Finally I reach Taylor's main campus and ran quickly all the way up.. Taking out all my necessary tools for exam then quickly find a place and settle myself down.. I was 10 minutes late!!! This is just a great disaster, so I actually rush myself to finish up as fast as possible, skipped all the hard question.. In the end, I finished the test at 9.30a.m. woooooot!!! I have 30 minutes to check my paper and realized I wasted my effort of rushing and Peg-gy told me after exam rush for what! Slowly do can liao lo... swt swt..

Today's papaer ok larr.. Hope everyone get good results for this test =) hehe... no more BST soon ^^ wakakakka...

No comments: