Saturday, January 12, 2008

My luck continues badly

here goes

7) cheated by a stupid idiot malay taxi driver.. charged me RM7.80 for the ride back home...

Conversation:

Me: Berapa bang?
Driver: (open his calender blocking the charging meter) Rm7.80
Me: Kenapa Mahal sangat?? Selalu ku balik mesti Rm4.80
Driver: I tak tau..

Wtf... This guy.. I think he had start his meter before fetching me.. I paid him Rm10.. and he give back me Rm3 as change... isn't that obvious his lying =.= !#$^&*!@#! Normally the taxi driver would charge me according to meter as the price is around Rm4.50-4.80.. This my first time paying Rm7.80 WTF man!!! Is just about 4km drive zzz... **** this driver la!!! BABI!!!

8) Once I walk out of the taxi... 3 minutes walk to my home.. It rain heavily.. **** MAN!!! How am I gonna recover like that!!!! whats my luck huh??? My spirit gonna drain to the longkang.. I can sense more to come zzz.. hate it lar!!! dam pissed!!! Maybe my time had reached!! Am I dying soon??? zzz... *speechless*

No comments: