Monday, January 7, 2008

Finally updates!! xD

Michelle's 18th Birthday

Woke up early in the morning, drove to college pass the red wine to Alex, Michelle's brother.. Great I know.. I was late for class that day and sorry Jaye causing you went late for class also.. Got quite shock at first seeing everyone soooo moody.. I'm quit happy at first before that Eu Juin ffk me!!!! because of his mother.. haiz.. Then Eu Juin, Wei Li, Chun Xiong all my best buddies went for dinner without me sobz sobz T.T Then somemore.. Jaye and Judith also dunno what happen then everyone also follow emoooo de.. Ferget about the emo part!! All of us head to pavilion with me, queenie, nick and melinda as driver.. After we reached there, we went to mdm Kwan restaurant for lunch.. We planned to watch movie later unfortunately we gotta find excuses to skip the movie because of the suprise party.. So all of us went shopping and ate ice creams in one of da shop.. I went off first later, took my car met up with Alex at drop off point of pavilion.. Suddenly Michelle appear in front of us.. I'm like Alex!!! Michelle is there.. he replied me don't joke la.. I asked him to look back and he got a shocked as well so both of us hid beside the cars.. Dam.. I was crossing fingers at that time hoping that Michelle won't notice us =)

Kim signature
Poor Queenie
The notti girl!
The boyz
Group photo part of point 3

After the other gang meet up with us, Alex lead me to his house.. So michelle's parents took the long way back and we used the smart tunnel.. Took about 20 minutes drive to her house.. Then all of us prepare ourself in her room to surprise her.. When Mich came into her room and on her light.. We shouted surprise and sooooo sad that this surprise more like a "not surprise" at all hmm.. All of us were stunned and shocked that Mich's enthusiasm flew away..

We get to meet some of her Sri Murnian's friends as she intro them to us.. We had buffet dinner that day, the food were delicious yum yumm... We tested our mahjong skills too with Joey, Mich Kuak, Grace, Kim Woon.. Sad we didn't really gamble.. We played some twister game too.. ah great.. injured my left leg.. I guess its hamstring again.. Sooo sooo paiseh injured my left leg in front of so many people =( After that, we had a slide preview directed by Alex showing the past of michelle.. ahhhh.. his a great bro.. I'm so envy of mich having such a great bro.. too bad i'm the eldest sobz sobz.. Got some fireworks display and a birthday song for mich when the clock strike 12..

posing in the dark before mich lee comes in
Argh!! my left leg!!!Mich's birthday cakegroup photo =)

Cherish all the moment with all people from point 3
I guess in this 9 months we've been through ups and downs
I've been scolded, ignored and criticized
Well I'm trying to be strong to learn from mistakes
Working hard every time to get the job done
Really missed the time all of us together
Hope everyone of us stay for university =)

Grandma's Birthday

After celebrated michelle's birthday.. It was my grandma's birthday on Saturday.. Went with all my mother's side relatives to Damansara Palace restaurant for dinner.. Really had so much fun on that night.. drinking, karoke, dancing.. woooo hooooo!!! didn't had sooo much fun with relatives before.. Although the songs kinda oldies.. but all of us know how to sing as well.. My grandma really happy that night.. can see through her expressions as well.. I'm glad she was that happy.. I wish my grandma stay healty, long life, and be happy always.. I'm really happy to have a grandma like her.. Love you grandma!!

Some pictures below:

Group photo
All of us sang birthday song
Family photoPosers!!!Grandpa and grandmahmm.. my second uncleMe and my uncle and my mommy singing!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

omg.. are u singing?? the glass is going to burst.... arrrhhh.... HELP!!

devilish xinyi said...

haha u noe how to sing???
den next time shun bian perform playing piano n singing skills lar... haha

Leon said...

wth... shouldn't have shown that photo!!! aiks.. I dunno how to sing wan wor.. like suzanne said.. glass will break de lerr.. ^^

devilish xinyi said...

eh i thought dose who sing really gud oni glass will break.... eh u lg deny lg worst k

Unknown said...

haha.. dis time i keep quiet.. let xinyi do the job.. hahahaha....

Leon said...

swtswt... you cannot like that de.. or not xinyi sure lose lerr... ahahahaha... ... i memang dunno how to sing wakakakka

devilish xinyi said...

actually i don mind win or lose lar...
just enjoying the process haha

Leon said...

=.= whats so fun with that o... ekkk.. I mou hei argue only.. after i recover you all watch out

devilish xinyi said...

haha i'll wait for u to recover ...

Unknown said...

i'll wait along too.. muahhaa.. cuz u just CAN'T WIN ME.. bluek.. n the process is sooooooo FUN.. ahhaa..

devilish xinyi said...

haha so just enjoy the process lar.....
maybe next time u wont get this experience any more le ....