Monday, January 28, 2008

English test

I had my English final test this morning from 9.00a.m. to 11.00a.m. I had many problems with this test and I was not confident at all to finish the test in time.. Especially once I've turned to the first passage, I skim through and it was about sports, I thought it would be simple because thats my favourite topic. However, I was completely wrong as the first passage actually was the hardest passage that I've done today. Besides that, my time management quite sucks too, I only had last 5 minutes to finish up with 3rd and 4th paragraph and conclusion.. It was a disaster!! I'm hoping for a credit thats all, if lucky I hope I get a D for English..

After the exam, I invited Yan Xia aka turtle for lunch.. Its been a while since I've met her last year aiks.. Why I called her a turtle?? hmm.. thats because she runs like a turtle, she joined 100m, 200m, 1500m I remember everything kay!! She runs like a turtle, smiling all the way to the finishing point and guess what?? She always got 1st place ahahaha.. We went to AC for lunch, sooooo unlucky meet until those point 2 people argh!!! see now.. they teasing me liao.. haiyoyo.. She is still as pretty as ever lo.. Haven't change a bit haha.. Really miss those times during sports day larr.. anyhow my medals won on sports day still more than you but always lose to you as you always get olaragawati of the year!!! not fair!!! wakakakaka.. Rumah Merah always win at the heart.. Rumah Hijau= lazy turtle =P I miss Mei San too.. tomorrow I'm gonna go Sunway to pay her a visit after I go apply for application in Monash =)

Later, I had my listening test.. It was way too boring.. I almost fell asleep in the examination hall argh!! thank goodness I'm able to keep myself awake.. I guess my overall performance today was ok-ok.. Just hope I'm lucky to score good results this time.. haha.. Alright.. Is time to study now.. Forget it.. just the theory part of business statistic only kay!! Good luck everyone!! All the best!!!

No comments: