Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lunch time at Italian Restaurant

Today, we did some listening mock test for english class.. It was booooring.. Besides that, I played some games, some sort of snake and ladder game lol.. Me, Michelle Lee, Joey, Brian same group. We suppose to speak for 1 minute for the topic where our pieces land. In the end, all of us just couldn't end the game because all of us stucked at the box of miss one turn.. swt.. long game.. We gave up eventually haha..

After that, I had lunch with the part of point 2 again.. Their class ended early today for BST then some of them in JS internet cafe.. wooooooooooooot!!?? Cat and Peg-gy there also LOL.. So unpredictable la... Then Ken said wanna go Old town to eat hehe.. on the way there.. me and cat suggested why don't we try out the italian restaurant since is already last 2 days aldi.. So all agree then we ate there.. We actually waited for half an hour for the food to be served and started eating at 1p.m. when our class actually started lol.. The food there really really yummy.. worthwhile also cause the set cost about Rm12.50.. The set includes Mushroom soup with garlic bread, main dishes of chicken chop or fish & chip or spaghetti, Ice lemon tea or coffee or tea, and lastly vanilla or chocolate ice cream..

Though it was late de.. so they actually leave first.. thanks De Yang!!! He stayed a little to wait for me lerr.. see he sooo good wakakka .. now great I gotta pay RM20 for the lunch omg!!! There's tax larrrr!!! all of them paid me Rm12.50 and ciaoz.. I gotta handle those shortage eeeek!! I pokai liao lo! I went to class later and reach about 1.30p.m. i guess.. Go in take result for BST.. Score 8.4/10 great.. What to do!!?? I didn't study larr!!! Now got evidence de lo... WOi!! people out there.. Don't think i'm god in BST larrr!!! I get not so good also larrr.. Kim woon get full, peg-gy get 9.8, cat get 9.6.. this people only god lerrr.. so rite.. dun so tai hei me de.. lol..


Nothing wrong with Jin rite?? She look like egypt here meh?? =P
So she insisted to take another photo below

Happy family lol.. grandpa and grandma behindHere are the others =)

To point 2!! Thanks guys for being there whenever I felt lonely or "unwanted" lol..
Really had fun with you guys.. especially playing bomberman wakakaka...
I guess most of us will be going separate way for degree rite??
I wish all the best to your guys!! Thx a lot!!! Relaly glad to have you guys !! =)
Dun miss me =P

No comments: