Friday, January 18, 2008

Monash or UniSA

Finally made up my decision to take the Australia program instead of UK program.. Now I have two route to go.. Monash or stay back at Taylor's for UniSA.. My top priority would be Monash of cause, hope I'm able to pursue my father tonight and I guess I have to ready a proposal to pursue him haha.. You are so right Peg-gy, I think I should do this too haha.. The reason I wanna go Monash is:

1) Campus life.. Oh gosh.. I'm needing it sooo much, I really want to feel as though as I'm in a University
2) Better environment
3) More challenges such as scoring 90% for 1st year, if i score 90% for 1st year I'm able to go Aus for the second year by paying malaysian ringgit fees
4) Hmm.. Don't blame me on this.. I get bored easily.. I kinda bored with taylor's de so I wanna shift to Monash!!
5) Get to meet more new friends!!

Queenie, Peg-gy, Swee Guan, I really hope I'm able to join you guys there.. Wish me luck as I'm gonna prepare proposal now to pursue my dad.. Hope I can go there.. MONASH!!! I'm on the way!!!!

No comments: