Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Officially Last Day of Foundation

I had my Business Statistic this morning, I'm glad it was the last paper of my foundation =) Though I didn't prepare well for this test, I was watching drama the whole day yesterday aiks.. Well who cares la?? Cukup makan can de.. After exam, took some class photos

Take oneTake twoTake three

Then me, Yi Hong, Catherine, Suzanne and Xinyi went to Monash to apply for degree course.. We met up with Darren and Peg-gy there also.. Wow.. It just took us 25 minutes or less to finish up everything and the best thing is we do not need to pay any fees yet.. aww.. Pooooor Michelle who had to pay RM100 that day when she applied.. Later, Darren with Peg-gy fetched me to Sunway college to pick up Mei San, my junior from high school to Sunway Piramid..

Yvone and Ken kinda go "pak toh" after we reach there ahahaha =P and the rest of us went Sakae Sushi.. Suddenly, Ken and Yvone came and said "you guys sei lorr.. show at 1.20p.m." So, we actually drinking our green tea and we had no choice but to leave.. First time!! Darren paid the bill.. It was only RM8++ for 8 cups of green tea.. lol.. It was pretty funky to go in Sakae Sushi and drink few cups of green tea and chiaoz..

As requested mei san lol..First round of Sakae Sushi

We watched Rambo 4 today.. It was full of sadness and ACTION!!! non stop action!! almost can't breathe ahahaha.. didn't know Mei San scare of those violence part muahahaha =P

Rambo 4!!!

After that, me, Darren and Peg-gy sent Mei San to the entrance to wait her friend to pick her up back to college.. poor little girl gotta go for Malaysian Studies lecture.. Anyhow.. Thanks for joining us o!!! hahaha.. you've change a lot seriously!! You are prettier now!! and you are so outspoken!! at first you are so shy.. but then you just crap a lot actually wakakakaka.. miss ya! take care!! I really had fun going out with ex high school friends larrr.. Really really lots of memories thanks again!! Guess what?? We went Sakae Sushi for second round!!! omg!! yea.. is 2nd round!! This time, it was for the main course.. Poor Darren paid the bill and collected insufficient money from all of us..

Camwhore a little ahaha..
Take one.. Darren not there
Take two.. aww.. yet again his not there.. Mei San's hair like model lol..

take 3.. me half head gone T.TPerfect camwhore =P

Next destination Laundry Bar!! I went there with Darren, Peg-gy, Cat, Yi Hong.. argh!!! I know I'm more like a 500watt spotlight shinning really brightly =O Ordered a few drinks.. Wow.. Cat tasted almost all the liqour and beer we ordered =P teaching cat to be bad wakakka.. Then I had to go back to take my car around 8pm.. When i'm back Darren went back.. sad.. but De Yang came to join us as sub =P That time, Cat and Peg-gy went to buy donuts and Cat met her mom.. =.=" She gave a bad lie actually ahaha.. but nvm.. we had fun rite??? Around 10.15pm everyone all went back lu except me and peg-gy.. finally I can tell my problems out.. and really really thanks a lot peg-gy for listening!! really thanks a lot!! I'm so glad I'm better now..

Few photos in Laundry:
I drew this??
Sweetest couple
Peg-gy and me
Cat operating??
What De Yang doing?? OMG!!
Enjoying the pizza
Cat eat pizza?? weird.. =P

Peg-gy took this
I'm kinda drunk de.. wtv..

No comments: