Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another day out

First of all I must apologize to everyone who had been contacting me today.. I did not on my phone till around 2pm.. I'm very very sorry... I had pretty hard time allocating my timetable today.. I guess its gonna be last time again.. Seeking advises from seniors and sit in front of the computer and refreshing it every 5 minutes..

After those arrangement, I went to Taman Megah P-box home to pick up the interns Nina, Amber, Rabbit and Eric. Then I drove them for dinner in States and ate the famous duck rice for dinner =) Cecilia, Keith and err.. Gosh.. I forgot the sampat girl name... also there with us for dinner.. Ke Vin and Julie went dinner at A&W and William regret did not join us hahaha... You should have called me during that time @.@

After dinner we went to Waikiki.. Yesh!! Another Waikiki night =) Fortunately we are the first who arrive, then Cecilia and gang joined in =O Then Ke Vin and gang joined in followed by many many interns.. Met Smit for the first time today as he does not come here often.. Is another usual night at Waikiki and listening to the same band playing again.. Rainnie actually pulled me and Amber to dance, unfortunately we were too shy to dance because we don't know how to dance lol (Maybe should ask Nick to open dancing classes especially for AIESEC members)

After the party, I sent the interns back home as I went back home after that. Sorry ya didn't join you all for "yam cha" I'm pretty tired now.. Tomorrow badminton at 9am wooots.. Gotta wake up early!! I'm happy today get to build up relationship with more interns.. Expanding friends network ^_^

No comments: