Friday, July 18, 2008

T.G.I.F. Outing!

Today I went to Sunway Piramid and met up with my old classmates at Taylor's, Michelle Lee and Kuak, Judith, Kim Woon, Grace, Nick and Joey. Celebrated my belated birthday. Huh? One week ago already still celebrating.. Gosh! I'm growing old everyday =P Well this my first time celebrating my birthday at TGIF and I had to stand on the chair? Woots.. and worst.. holding a ketcup bottle?? Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. And I was given 3 choices which is sing, dance and speech. I chose speech la... No voice to sing lar... Sorry guys.. hahaha...

Oh well.. I just miss those old days that we had been together lar... All those hilarious events.. Just won't forget it forever =) Thank you so much for organizing this. Really thanks a lot!! Miss you guys!!

After that everyone went their own ways except me, Grace and Kim Woon.. Went to Popular and MPH.. Wahh.. Dam semangat rite? Actually I was looking for textbooks and Kim looking for present for her sister o.O After that all went back lor... No more $$$ left =( Can't go out anymore...

So Romantic lar ..

Woots! Who took this?? @.@
It wasn't what you all thinking okay?

Tada! candle! lol!

Group photo!
Michelle became Buddha wei!!

Me and Birthday Cap and TGIF

1 comment:

Yee Ven aka PAU said...

dei leng lui din intro la...like that la..monash alot leng lui hor...hehe