Sunday, July 13, 2008

A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!

All I want to say here is that...
Thanks everyone thanks a lot...
I had a great time in Genting today.. It was awesome...
Although I went EMO out of sudden...
Overall I'm still happy...
Special thanks to Vedi who called me...
And Pulkit who smsed me all the way from India...
Very very thank you everyone!!
Will post about today tomorrow ya!

I had a memorable and wonderful birthday today...
Thanks.. Really appreciate it!! =)
New Life...
New Stages...
New Friends...
New Goals...
New Wishes...
Its time to forget the past...
Eliminate the "suey" word from the dictionary...

Yet again... Thanks everyone!! I just don't know what to say beside that...
Really treasure it...
And Sorry if I didn't reply anyone messages... I've run out of credit and my credit expired too... thank goodness I didn't get lost today =P

No comments: