Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 3

I had only one lecture today which is Marketing Theory and Practice. Before that I went to P-box home to pass "nian gao" to Amber, since she needs it as preparation for cooking day. Luckily I have 4 more of it =) During the lecture, the lecturer actually discriminate accounting and economics ba. Yea.. But now I think back what he said was right and its really doubting my decision on what to major now. Today I found out that Marketing is much more interesting and of course one of the most challenging subject. Like what the lecturer said "The more you study, the more you will fail for marketing"

Is more to applying theory and concept through practice. And its really really great opportunity for exposure. I'm so confused now whether to continue or to change my major. I guess maybe i'll wait till my end of semester 2 then only decide.. sigh..
Stupid lecturer go brainwash me kao kao today :S

After that I had my lunch, coincidentally Eu Juin arrived and he was looking for me. So we had lunch together la.. =) Had ramli chicken burger which cost RM2.50 @.@ Next, I drove to P-box home to test Amber and Rabbit's cooking. Amber prepared fried "nian gao" (a type of chineses traditional cake) Rabbit prepared "yong zhao" fried rice and "ma po" taufu. Man Dee came tag along not long after I've reached. And so we tried the food.. Hmm... lets see... The nian gao was delicious seriously!! I love it! =) But Rabbit's food is a bit too oily.. Overall is okay la.. Can't wait for this coming Saturday Cooking Day =D

Look at the Oil!!!
Rabbit using tissue to clean it @.@
And it is for Eric... Gosh...

Sigh sigh.. Now the majoring thing is still bothering me till now... I hope I can get some advises from people here =) Please do leave some comment thanks!

No comments: