Wednesday, July 30, 2008

No. 231

Finally a day where I can actually sit down and study and finish my homework.. And start doing my assignment. Geez. I've been slacking since University started, but now I'm picking up the pase. Rushing and chasing where it all started 2 weeks ago. I'm so worried now that I'm really really losing interest on Finance and Accounting! Whose fault? Lecturer?? Damn.. They are just so dull and monotonous. I wish they can be like my formal accounting lecturer/tutor Ms Firdous or Mr FS Lau. Yet now I'm still struggling to these two subjects. Hope I can really used up the time today and tomorrow to catch up everything that I've left out xD


***

You are my everything!
Treasured all the moments we had together
What am I gonna do without you?
I just hope I had more time sometimes
Be with you all the time..
Is more than I can ask for...
~Loves~

No comments: