Friday, July 25, 2008

Updated

AIESEC Gathering 23/7

It was my first time being a facilitator, though it was a perfect experience for me =) I did not prepared well that is why it messed up. Thank goodness I guess my game was a savior. Many people enjoyed a lot during the game and even some people expressed out themselves during the games. I'm very happy to see everyone enjoyed that time =) Then we had awesome country presentation about Poland by Shamik and Hong Kong by Rainnie. Thanks to both of you! After presentation we had dinner at "Foh Foh" and after that I went shopping for present with Amber. But did not found anything for Rabbit. Woots o.O

Nick trying to figure out what the X and O means =P
Enjoy!! Is that Ju there? =P
Me and Mastermind sifu

Nora's Farewell Party at Waikiki 24/7

I went to UM's AIESEC Malam Interaksi, well basically is about introduction to AIESEC which I've gone through many many time already =P After that, all people from LC TUC went off early because there was another function going on which is Nora's farewell party, she is from Denmark. During that night.. Rabbit drunk and she started smoking! OMG!! And she asked me go buy cigarrettes for her :S I refused la! But she still insist and went to buy herself :S It was totally a tiring night where Eric, Amber, Nina and I have to find ways to pursue her to stop drinking and smoking and force her back home! Phew...

I love this pic!!

No comments: